We are open from 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
If you are on our full-time Open Space tariff we give you your own key and alarm tag for 24/7 access.
The Old Church School offers more than just work space. We have a range of services designed to make your life easier.
What we've got?
- A town centre location in a beautiful grade II listed building
- 24Mb broadband (wireless and Cat5E wired network)
- VoIP telephone system
- Meeting rooms with lime green Eames chairs (you gotta see 'em!)
- Digital projectors and flip charts (dried out marker pens optional)
- Recycling facilities, waste collection and even our own compost bin
- Sexy bike racks (we designed them ourselves)
- A very expensive coffee machine supplying amazing Mozzo coffee
- A kitchen and lounge for informal gatherings
- Free car parking (for you and your visitors)
- Desks designed for us by Oliver Marlow at TILT
- Full colour A3 printer, photocopier, fax and scanner
- Secure storage
- Central heating with individual thermostats
- Windows that open
- Disabled access and a disabled toilet
- Document shredding
- Shared resource library (feel free to bring your own books to add to it)
- Comfy sofas
- Advice and support services (plus a shoulder to cry on)
- Regular Business Link clinics
- Regular coworking events (such as Jelly)
- Friendly staff to help you and ensure everything is running smoothly
- IT support through AF-IT
- Fully alarmed building with security shutters on windows
- A walk-in safe (used to securely stow mops and cleaning products)
- Mail Boxes
- Virtual PA facilities
What we haven't got?
- Air-conditioning. That's why windows were invented
- A location on an out of town business park (sorry it's just not our thing)
- Slippers (but please feel free to bring your own)